Be Our Guest
SERVICES: Sunday Morning at 9:00am and 11:00am
Interpretation for the deaf is available during the 9 am service.
SUNDAY 8:30AM AND 10:30AM
Learn more or leave a prayer request here: Prayer Page
What to expect
We keep it simple, casual and comfortable. No having to wear your “Sunday finest,” no passing the plate, no fake-smile faces, but, instead, free coffee, God’s Word shared, hearts lifted in praise and worship with contemporary music, communion every Sunday, connecting, serving, and enjoying real, honest fellowship! We love God; we love one another; we pass it on.
There is no need to dress up to come worship with us. Here in Florida —where the weather can be a bit warm— shorts, tee-shirts and flip-flops are perfectly acceptable. We are ordinary people; wear what you would normally wear and be comfortable.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Services December 11, 2019
- Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Men: Hope for Burnouts and the Down-n-out December 8, 2019
- Peace On Earth: Peace & Goodwill December 1, 2019
- Gratitude: Traditions Promote Our Values November 24, 2019
- Gratitude: His Love Endures Forever November 17, 2019
Get Ready for Worship
Listen to the music we sing on Sunday mornings by visiting this link : https://spoti.fi/2jYQwJk