What to expect
We keep it simple, casual and comfortable. No having to wear your “Sunday finest,” no passing the plate, no fake-smile faces, but, instead, free coffee, God’s Word shared, hearts lifted in praise and worship with contemporary music, communion every Sunday, connecting, serving, and enjoying real, honest fellowship! We love God; we love one another; we pass it on.
Be Our Guest
SERVICES: Sunday Morning at 9:00am and 11:00am
Interpretation for the deaf is available during the 9 am service.
SUNDAY 8:30AM AND 10:30AM
Learn more or leave a prayer request here: Prayer Page
What To Wear
There is no need to dress up to come worship with us. Here in Florida —where the weather can be a bit warm— shorts, tee-shirts and flip-flops are perfectly acceptable. We are ordinary people; wear what you would normally wear and be comfortable.
- The Bethel Hillbilly: Posers & Pressboard August 18, 2019
- The Bethel Hillbilly: When the Implicit Becomes Explicit August 11, 2019
- The Bethel Hillbilly: Chosen For A Purpose August 4, 2019
- The Bethel Hillbilly: Keeping Up with the Jones’ July 28, 2019
- Woven Threads July 21, 2019